Saturday, October 15, 2011

A much needed oral fix.

We have been talking too much shit lately.  My pussy has been pouring for days.  We send texts to each other from our respective offices, but when he walks by my mouth waters at the idea of having my lips wrapped around his shaft.  He always tastes so good.  And he never leaves me wanting.  I get to taste that wonderful, delicious cock while he finger-fucks my tight wet pussy.

He had to park in the far lot, so I drove him to his car.  On the short drive, I was rubbing the lump in his pants, begging him to let me taste it.  I popped the car in park, and looked at him, "Feel this wet pussy."  His large hand slipped between my legs. "Fuck," was all he could say. "You really want to suck this dick, don't you, you fucking whore."  I could just bite my lip and nod my head. "Please."  And then he said my favorite words "Follow me."

We pulled up to our spot.  He hopped into my car, layed the seat back and I was on my knees, my mouth watering, I couldn't wait to have his cock in my mouth. 

He pulled it out, stroked it. "You want this cock, bitch. Tell me how bad." And he slipped his cock in his pants. "Please don't. Please let me have it."

He grabbed it out again. "Here you go, my little cumslut."

Mmmmm. He tasted so good.  I could feel his cock getting hard in my mouth.  My pussy kept getting wetter and wetter.  All I could do is moan.  I was like a starving woman eating for the first time in months. 

He would grab my head, "Let me feed it to you, baby." I would gag at the force he used to fuck my face.  God, it was good. 

He started leaking into my mouth.  The precum like manna in my mouth.  I sucked harder.  I wanted it.  I needed to feel his hot sticky cum sliding down my throat.  His hand slipped down the back of my pants.  His large fingers slipping into my pussy.  He would slip his finger from my pussy to my asshole.  I started to jerk.  I was going to cum all over his hot hand.

"You want this load, don't you bitch.  Take it, my fucking whore.  God, I've missed my little whore.  You suck my cock so good.  Here it comes, bitch.  You ready.  Goddamn, mother fucker, drink this load. You fucking cock sucker."

My mouth feeling his cock throb as spurt after spurt of cum shot into my mouth.  His hands on the back of my head, forcing me further down on his cock. My body still jerking from the sweet climax he brought me to with just his fucking fingers.

  "Mmmmmm.  Thank you," I sad as I wiped my lips. 

"No, thank you," he said as he slipped out of the car. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Can't wait."

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. Oral fix in a car and talking dirty... just the sort of thing I fancy. A lot.

    ReplyDelete