Saturday, November 5, 2011

When the cats away....Monday, October 24

My boss was out of town for the week and unfortunately his boss was on bereavement leave.  Monday was the perfect opportunity.  I just closed up my office, told my workers I had some errands to run, and I left.  I had the hotel room and I text him the number. 

I was naked and waiting for the knock at the door.  It didn't come soon enough.

He walked in, and started taking off his clothes.  "What do you want," he asked me. 

"I want you to fuck me."

"Louder," he commanded.

I said it louder, "I want you to fuck me."

"I can't hear you."

"FUCK ME!"

"Alright then."  He moved to the bed.  His lips were on my neck and we were moving up the bed.  God he tasted good, and he felt even better.  I could feel his cock teasing my hole.  I wrapped my legs around him as best I could and kept trying to pull him closer to me.

"What are you doing," he asked with that all knowing grin on his face that pisses me off and turns me on all at the same time.

"Your cock is right there!  I want it."

"You want this, bitch?" His cock slipped right into my wet, hungry pussy.  "That's right, my little whore, you love this cock.  Look at those eyes rolling back in your head."  Mmmm.  He is so right.  I love his cock.  It makes me cum like nothing ever has. 

He starts pumping slow and my clit is trembling.  He pulls back so just the head of his cock is in my pussy and I watch as he spits on my clit.  I squeeze his cock with my pussy.  He loves the control I have, pushing and tugging on his cock as he's fucking me.

He pushes his feet up by my head.  He starts pounding me hard.  I can feel the pleasure boiling inside of me already.  Damn him. 

He starts to snicker.  "I control this pussy, whore.  This is my pussy.  It cums when I want it to."

Oh, he's so right.  I'm going to cum all over his cock and he's barely started fucking me.  I start to scream, and he covers my mouth with his hand.   My body jerks and my pussy squirts all over his fucking cock.

"That's a good bitch."

"Fuck you, you son of a bitch" is my reply.  He laughs at me.  He loves the way it pisses me off when I lose control....when he takes control. 

We continue to flip and turn all over the bed - top, bottom, front, back, 69, fucking my face.  The man can fuck forever.  We've been fucking for an entire hour.  "Where do you want this cum, my little slut."

I crawled from between his legs and sat on his cock.  "Cum in my pussy baby...cum with me."

I start milking his cock, my pussy squeezing his shaft tightly as I'm sliding up and down.  "You talk shit all day.  Walk into my office, grabbing that fucking cock.  You spit so I can remember what it's like when you're spitting on this pussy.  You like this pussy, dont you?  This young, tight, wet, pussy.  You love that a 32 year old wants your 49 year old cock.  It makes you so fucking cocky that nobody control this pussy like you do, baby.  Tell me you like it.  Tell me you think about this pussy when you're at home fucking that bitch wife of yours, that old worn out pussy....you're thinking about this tight young pussy."

I can feel his bareback cock throbbing, he's going to cum.  He's going to fill this pussy with his hot sticky load.  His face is changing, I squeeze tighter.  He starts to scream "Fuck yes." and that's it, I'm pushed over the edge.  I'm cumming all over his cock.  He's grabbing my ass and filling my pussy full of cum.  Mmmmm, it's so good.

I slip off him.  He shoots me a bird, "Fuck you, you goddamn bitch." 

"Any time baby....fuck me any time!"   

No comments:

Post a Comment