Saturday, November 5, 2011

Awkward Much??

My friend has been out of town for a few days.  We've been texting like crazy.  Naughty, naughty things.  He's sending me pics of his cock and I'm sending him pics of my freshly shaved pussy.  What I wouldn't have done to be with him, feeling that cock all week.

I'm sitting in my office and the phone rings.  I hear his voice and I instantly start getting wet.  My pussy is quivering.  He's telling me how much he misses my pussy and how bad he needs to be fucking me when his newly divorced son walks in my office.  He's standing there waiting to talk to me and I've got his dad telling me how hard his cock is in my ear. 

I find a polite way to let him know that I need to go that someone is waiting to talk to me.  I assure him I'll call him back and I end the call.

I invite his son to have a seat.  Son is just as handsome as dad.  And I'm much closer in age to son than dad.  Son is 3-4 years younger than I am and Dad is 17 years older than I am. 

Son proceeds to mention that he heard that I might be going to the local dive for karaoke tonight with the work gang.  "Maybe," I say.  "You need to come with us.  It'll be fun," he says and grins his dad's grin with an added dimple.  I know I'm going.  I won't be able to stay away now.

I call back my lover.  He proceeds to plead and beg me to not fool around with his son.  I ask him what kind of person he thinks I am.  I would never do such a thing.  And then he says, "Do you think he can make you cum as many times as I can?"  I say, "Please, can we not talk about this.  It's weird."  But can't deny that I won't be wondering.

I sit at the dive enjoying the company of my friend as we make fun of the karaoke-iers when he walked in.  I paid him no mind and kept having a good time.  Then he came and sat beside me.  When he would lean in to talk to the people behind me, he would place his hand on my thigh, and as he walked by me he would rub my shoulders.  I was feeling all kinds of uncomfortable and then he said come dance with me.  I declined.  I didn't say yes.  Give me some credit.

While I'm sitting there having a good time with him, his dad texts me.  Only wants to know if I'm with him and is his brother with him.  Once he gets that information from me, he's done.  I could feel the coldness in his messages.  Was he angry with me?  Did he really think I would mess around with his son?  Or had his son mentioned to him about me going out with them?  Maybe he found me attractive...like father like son? 
I tell everyone good night.  I've had enough. 

As I'm headed to my car, I am wondering where our arrangement went.  Just sex.  No relationship.  I'm not leaving my husband.  I'm not breaking up my family.  Especially not for someone 17 years my senior.  Are you kidding me?  But when did it matter that i was out with people from work?  When was I supposed to act distant and not allowed to hang out with people from my age group?  When did it stop being just about sex?  How am I supposed to explain why all the sudden I won't go out with them because the newly divorced guy is coming, and I work hand-in-hand with his dad and I get along with his dad great? 

When did I have to worry about this? 

And can I mention that his son smelled so good and was hot as 400 hells?  No!  Stop!  Cannot think of little one like that. 

Bourbon, you have forsaken me.

No comments:

Post a Comment