Saturday, November 12, 2011

A New Flavor....

No offense to all you men out there, but I've learned that men can be such little bitches.  I thought myself a commodity.  A lady in her early 30s, quite sexy, adventerous in the bedroom, and up for 100% casual sex.  No gifts because that would mean I would have to remember your birthday, no relationship because that would mean I would have to set aside time for you and actually be considerate of your feelings.  No.  Just sex.  Fill me with delicious cock and make me cum like a $2 whore.  That's all I ask of you.  Why isn't that enough; really?  Why do we have to get into arguments and why do we have to "talk"?   I don't have anything to say other than "mmmm....yes.....oh baby....fuck me.....hard....eat this pussy.....your cock feels so good....i'm going to cum all over that cock....etc. etc."

Well, I've discovered that men sometimes need reassurance.  Reassurance doesn't work well for me.  So, what did I do?  Found another flavor until you get your panties out of your ass. 

I have a job that could be described as a case manager of sorts.  I manage many people and my boss is very disliked, so I handle anyone that doesn't want to deal with him.  So, needless to say, I get calls and texts often.  99% of the time they are work-related.  However, about a week ago the texts from one of the people I manage turned from very serious to teetering on the edge of flirting, to full out getting nasty. 

He commutes to work and stays in an apartment shared with other men.  So, when he came into town he called me.  In one of our conversations, our discussion had moved towards beverages.  He asked me if I had ever tried moonshine and I said OF COURSE...I live in Alabama for pete's sake.  But he had "apple moonshine."  I had never tried apple moonshine, so he offered to bring me some.  He would be at the apartment around 5p, if I just wanted to stop by. 

I was just going to get moonshine; right? 

I made it to his apartment, he opened the door, still in his pajamas.  He looked delicious.  He asked if I wanted to try it.  I said sure....forgetting he was talking about the moonshine.  It tasted like a cool apple pie.  Went down so smooth.  That's the danger of  moonshine, % of alcohol and not a hint in the taste.

He was so smooth and obvious because he slipped right into licking the left over drops apple on my lips to exploring my mouth with his tongue.  All he said was, "I have to go into work, so I can't drink.  I just wanted a taste." 

He was pushing me against the wall.  I could feel this huge rod pushing into my hip.  'There's no way that's his cock.  It's huge' was all I could think to myself. 

Then we were on the bed and I was shimmying his pants down because I had to know!  And eureka, mama hit the jackpot.  That was his cock.  It was so big and thick.  I have a tight little pussy, strong on the kegel side.  I'm not going to lie and say he ripped me open.  My pussy may be little, but she's got just as much southern hospitality as I do, and is very accommodating to all she meets.  But it made for a nice tight fit.  And when I squeezed him, it felt so good. 

He fucked me all over that room.  (Thankfully his roommates were gone.)  Made me cum multiple times.  

I've said before that I'm a very vocal person.  Make noise when you're having sex, talk to me.  Disappointingly, he was very quiet during sex.  However, what he didn't have in vocal skills, he definitely made up for with cock size and thickness.  My mind didn't have time to process his silence because I was too busy enjoying every thick thrust of his cock.

Then when he had made me cum 3 times, he wanted me to finish him.  His cock filled my mouth as much as my pussy.  I sucked and stroked his cock.  My tongue danced around his shaft as if it were begging to taste his cum.  And then he did.  He came and he tasted wonderful. 

We were in such a rush because he had to go into work, we didn't get to take our time like either of us said we do.  But Monday, he's coming in early and we have a couple of hours.  Looking forward to seeing how good his oral skills are.

But now, panty-waste (but the only man that has ever made me cum 17 times), is worse than ever because he recognized the secret smiles and the way I touch someone that I'm fucking and want to fuck again.  Until this week, it has only been him for the past year.  But come on, quit being a bitch and put out or move the fuck on! 

2 comments: