Friday, December 23, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME

The anticipation as been building for weeks.  He has made my pussy purr with his words.  His wife has been sick and me with the resources I have and being the wonderful co-worker and caring human being that I am, I got his wife something that would help her get better. We met at the office after hours. We immediately went at each other. He reached up my skirt and had my pussy pouring in a matter of seconds. He was kissing on my neck and I was cumming before I even realized what the fuck he was doing.

We were meeting the next morning for a nice fuck. It had been weeks and we needed it badly. His cock was fat in his pants. It had been neglected since his wife had been sick. I asked about his load. I knew it had to be heavy and rich. He wrapped his big hands around my neck. His big brown eyes burning holes through me. "I need to feed you this cock. I need to be shooting this cum down that throat." I felt my eyes roll back in my head. I needed that cock. We parted ways after clawing at each other, knowing that in a few hours we would be a tangled mass of sweaty sex.

I sat in the room, naked and waiting. My pussy is dripping. My phone beeps. "I'm here." I unlock the door and stand just behind it. I want him now. He walks in the door.

"You're ready," he said with a cocky grin.

"Yes. Now, fuck me." I responded breathless.

He stripped his clothes. There he stood. He's so big. He makes me feel so delicate. He moves to the bed, admiring my body. He always makes me feel so sexy. I lean down and begin sucking his cock, making it hard in my mouth as he reached back began fingering my pussy.

He grabs my head, "Suck it, Bitch!" And he shoves his cock down my throat. I gag and he moans.

"Lay down, slut."

I lay back on the bed. "Have you cum yet," he asked. "No," I replied.

"You're about to." And with that my leg was in the air and I watched as he spit my pussy and then dove into it. His tongue was velvet heaven to my clit. He devoured my pussy. My body was his.

I could feel the orgasm building up inside of me. I was holding on. I grabbed the pillow and it was over. I came. I came hard. I squirted sweet pussy juice all over his beautiful face.

"You just squirted my fucking face. Taste it," he snarled as he kissed me, my cum dripping from his chin. I felt his cock slide inside me. He began fucking me like the sex god he is. I came over and over. "Where do you want this load, you fucking whore?" "My pussy. Fill my pussy with that heavy load. I want to feel you dripping from me all damn day."

"I'm going to fill it, bitch." And with that, I felt his cock throb and pulse after pulse of hot sticky cum filled my cunt.

"Merry Christmas, you fucking son of a bitch," I said with a smile. And he chuckled while kissing my neck.  "Merry Christmas to you too, you bitch."

1 comment:

  1. so romantic lol. my absolute favorite line was "his tongue was velvet heaven to my clit." brilliant!!! never heard that before.

    ReplyDelete